1. Committee Updates
- Block Lottery: If you wish to participate, bring one or more “Button Blocks” to the April meeting. See your email for specific details about this block.
- Donation Quilts: Reminder that quilts for Gavers should be lap size (minimum size: 50” X 60”)
- Retreat: Julie S. is looking for a roommate. If you haven’t signed up and still want to go on the retreat, let Vikki know as soon as possible.
2. Upcoming Meetings:
- April 8: 1 – 4 pm: General meeting & Shibori demo, Executive Board nominations
- May 20: 10:30 am – 4 pm:
- Karen DeWitt workshop: Three ways to QAYG and connect the blocks; we will be taking reservations in March.
- June 10: 10 am – 3 pm: Sew-In
3. Other Business
- Lorrie mentioned that we are still in need of a Social Media Coordinator. Vikki offered to take care of the guild blog and Marge offered to be in charge of our Instagram and FaceBook accounts.
- Cathy R. is in charge of member vending opportunities at each sew-in, 6/10 & 11/11. There is a $25 fee to vend. See Cathy if you are interested.
- Maryanne O. showed what the Reverse Applique Challenge will look like. More details to come.
- Board Nominations:
- Julie W: Treasurer
- Mary B: Secretary
- Julie S: Programming
- Judy O. reminded the group that all positions need to be filled for the guild to continue.
- Laura H. and Kathy P. offered to run for the President and Vice President positions.
4. General Show & Tell Including UFOS
5. Break-Modern Spectrum posters
6. Meeting Show & Tell