- Bees: The bee went out for lunch to celebrate a birthday.
- Snacks: Darlene has sign-ups to bring snacks to the June meeting.
- Donation Quilts: Please remember to attach a CLMQG label to your donation quilt before you give it to Mary. She has the labels and the “in kind” donation forms for tax purposes. Quilts for Gavers should be a lap-quilt size, minimum of 50 X 60”.
2. Upcoming Meetings:
- June 11: 12 – 4 pm: Rope Bowls Sewing Workshop with member Judy C. ~ See this post for the supply list
- July 9: 11 am – 4 pm: Summer Social ~ Please sign up to bring food for our potluck
3. Other Business:
- Spring Retreat: Thank you to all who helped out and brought treats.
- Board Elections: There were no new nominees, so all Board Members remain the same.
4. Instagram Challenge: Instagram Show and Tell with buttons given to all participants who correctly finished the April challenge. The monthly prize was drawn. For the May challenge, members must post three photos in three separate Instagram posts of a project using a sewn-in zipper. Photos must be posted by June 9. This completed project must be brought to the June meeting to qualify for the prize. See this post for all the details.
5. Door prize
6. Show and Tell
7. Secret Pals gifts handed out ~ Secret Pals were reminded to review the rules on the back of the Secret Pal sheet, to keep this fun for everyone who is participating.
9. Barn Quilt Workshop