Sunday, May 21 is our next meeting and program
at the Home State Bank Commercial Banking Center (see map on the right sidebar.)
The meeting starts at 10:30am and concludes at noon.
The workshop begins promptly at noon and concludes at 4:00pm.
- Executive Board Elections
- May Instagram Challenge Theme and rules announcement
- Show and Tell & Monthly prize drawing for April Instagram Challenge participants
- Show and Tell
- Secret Pal gifts
- Door Prize Drawing
- Barn Quilt Painting Workshop (See Supply List below)
- ** Space is limited so only CLMQG members who have registered via the April 15 Evite email may participate in this lecture and workshop.
What you need to bring for the meeting:
- Items from your April Instagram Challenge photos (if participating)
- Show and Tell - bring your modern quilted items to share
- Secret Pal gifts (if participating)
- Donation Quilts - Bring any newly completed comfort quilts for Gavers Breast Care Center. Please remember to include a CLMQG label on the back of your quilt.
- Snacks (if you signed up to bring this month)
- $40 cash or check Workshop Fee (if participating)
Barn Quilt Painting Workshop Supply List:
- $40 cash or check
- painter's tape (recommend .94 inch green Frog brand)
- hair dryer with extension cords to reach the tables (1 hair dryer per 4 people)
- Choose your Barn Quilt design BEFORE THE WORKSHOP from the options shown below. Colors shown are just examples; you will be able to choose your colors. If you have a different pattern in mind, please draw it on a letter sized sheet of paper and bring it with you (but keep it simple - for example NO Mariner's Compass) and be ready to draw it onto your 24-inch square board.