Sunday, March 19 is our next meeting and program
at the Home State Bank Commercial Banking Center (see map on the right sidebar.)
The meeting starts at 10:30am and concludes at noon.
The lecture and workshop begins promptly at noon and concludes at 4:00pm.
March Monthly Meeting Highlights:
- March Instagram Challenge Theme and rules announcement
- Show and Tell & Monthly prize drawing for February Instagram Challenge participants
- Show and Tell
- Secret Pal gifts
- Door Prize Drawing
- Catherine Redford Lecture "Lessons Learned While Quilting"
- Catherine Redford Workshop "Walking Foot Quilting Beyond the Ditch"
- ** Space is limited so only CLMQG members who have registered via the February 23 Evite email may participate in this lecture and workshop.
- Please set up your sewing machine and workstation during the break following the conclusion of the monthly meeting.
What you need to bring for the meeting:
- Items from your February Instagram Challenge photos (if participating)
- Show and Tell - bring your modern quilted items to share
- Secret Pal gifts (if participating)
- Donation Quilts - Bring any newly completed comfort quilts for Gavers Breast Care Center. Please remember to include a CLMQG label on the back of your quilt.
- Snacks (if you signed up to bring this month)
- Cash or check for shopping with Catherine Redford
- $10 cash or check Workshop Fee (if participating)
- Supply List items for the Walking Foot Quilting Workshop if participating) See the published Supply List here.