- Bees: The bee met this week to work on projects.
- Snacks: Darlene asked that if you are signed up to bring snacks and you find out you cannot do it, please ask a friend from guild if they can bring the snacks. Today’s meeting was the 3rd or 4th time that Darlene has gotten an email the night before our meeting saying that someone who volunteered to bring snacks would not be at the meeting.
2. Upcoming Meetings:
- April 9: 1 – 4 pm: Suzy Quilts ~ Trunk show & vending ~ follow Suzy on Instagram: @suzyquilts
- May 21: 10:30 am – 4 pm: Barn Quilt Workshop: Kit fee of $40, you must sign up through the Evite that will be coming; Board elections
- June 11: Time TBD: Zentangle workshop with Maryanne Olsen
3. Other Business:
- 2017 Survey link is on the website. Your answers to the questions will help the Executive Board plan for future meetings.
- Retreat money is due March 27th
- International Quilt Festival in Rosemont: April 6 – 8
4. Instagram Challenge:
- Instagram Show and Tell with buttons given to all participants who correctly finished the February challenge.
- The monthly prize was drawn, and Cari G was the winner.
- March Challenge: members must post three photos in three separate Instagram posts of a block they have resized using graph paper. Photos must be posted by April 7. This completed block and your graph paper drawing must be brought to the April meeting to qualify for the prize. See this post for all the details.
5. Door prize - winner Sharon T.
6. Show and Tell
7. Secret Pals gifts handed out
9. Catherine Redford ~ Lecture, Workshop: Walking Foot Quilting, and Vending
** Catherine wrote a lovely blog post about her visit to our guild; you should read it!