- The February Challenge topic is Completing a UFO.
- Minimum of three separate Instagram posts (one photo per post) of a project you have in progress right now - a UFO. It may NOT be a project already completed.
- First photo: your UFO in its current state
- Second photo: your process in completing the UFO
- Third photo: your completed project
- Deadline: photos must be posted by Friday, March 17, 2017 to qualify.
- Bring the project from your photos to the March 19, 2017 meeting for Show and Tell. The project MUST BE FULLY COMPLETED.
- You may start posting photos now.
Each February challenge photo must include the following elements:
- At least two other relevant hashtags (no spaces and no special characters are allowed within the body of IG hashtags)
- Remember to add relevant info to your photo captions - name of the pattern, fabrics you are using, etc. The more information you can provide, the more interested people will be in your photos!
- Be extra mindful when typing your hashtags and "@crystallakemqg". If these are not correctly typed your photo(s) will not qualify for challenge prizes.
- Use a space before and after each @ or # string. Don't put spaces within the @ or # string of characters.
- You must be present at time of drawings to win prizes.
- If you complete the month's challenge requirements but are unable to attend the meeting, you will still receive your qualification button for that month but will not be entered in the monthly prize drawing.
How will you know if your photos qualify for the challenge?
- Thumbs Up emoji comment from CLMQG tells you photo meets requirements.
- Gold Star emoji comment from CLMQG means you have qualified that month with 3 correct photos
*** View all slides from the February 12, 2017 meeting Powerpoint presentation here.