- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Sliced almonds
- 32 Keebler Club crackers(green box)
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper. Lay crackers out on paper.
- Mix butter, sugar, and vanilla in sauce pan, bring to boil to dissolve sugar.
- Pour mixture evenly over crackers, and sprinkle almonds on top.
- Bake at 350 degree oven for 10-12 minutes. Transfer hot crackers to another cookie sheet lined with parchment paper to cool,if left to cool on original cookie sheet you will have a hard time scraping them off.