Sunday, October 23 is our next meeting and program
at the Home State Bank Commercial Banking Center (see map on the right sidebar.)
The meeting starts at 1:00pm and will conclude at 4:00pm.
October Monthly Meeting Highlights:
- Laura Wasilowski "StitcherTunities" Lecture ($5 guest fee)
- House block lottery (details here)
- Show and Tell
- Holiday Party RSVPs accepted ($28 per member cash or check)
- Collection of charity quilts for donation to Gavers marking October as National Breast Cancer Awareness Month
What you need to bring for the meeting:
- Show and Tell - bring your modern quilted items to share.
- Secret Pal gifts
- Donation Quilts - Bring any newly completed comfort quilts for Gavers Breast Care Center. Please remember to include a CLMQG label on the back of your quilt.
- $28 cash or check payment for December CLMQG member Holiday Party (payments also accepted at our November meeting)
We hope to see YOU Sunday!
Don't forget to wear your nametag :)