Sunday, September 11 is our next meeting and program at the Home State Bank Commercial Banking Center (see map on the right sidebar.)
11:00am Monthly CLMQG meeting
Noon - 4:00pm Quick Curve Ruler Demo and Workshop ($5 guest fee)
September Monthly Meeting Highlights:
- Mystery Medallion Challenge - Final judging of finished quilts and GRAND PRIZE DRAWING!
- October block lottery details announced
- Show and Tell
- Mystery Medallion Challenge - Completed (quilted and bound) for final judging and grand prize drawing. ** Don't forget you must leave your completed quilt with Lorrie to be shown at the Countryside Flowershop and Garden Center Quilt Show September 17-18 **
- Show and Tell - bring your modern quilted items to share.
- Secret Pal gifts
- Donation Quilts - Bring any newly completed comfort quilts for Gavers Breast Care Center. Please remember to include a CLMQG label on the back of your quilt.
What you need to bring for the Quick Curve Ruler Demo and Workshop (We will be making a few blocks from the pattern that comes with the ruler):
- 5-10 fat quarters
- 1/2 yd-1 yd background fabric
- QCR of choice and other rulers for cutting strips and squares
- Rotary cutter and mat
- Usual sewing machine and thread
- Extension cords/power strips and irons/ironing surfaces to share
- Flower head pins
We hope to see YOU then!
Don't forget to wear your nametag :)