1:00pm monthly CLMQG meeting
2:00pm Guest Speaker Cheryl Sleboda presentation and vending ($5 guest fee)
June Monthly Meeting Highlights:
- Mystery Medallion Challenge - Final judging of quilt tops!
- Show and Tell
- July SummerFest Sewcial details
What you need to bring:
- Mystery Medallion Challenge - Quilt top with May (fifth) border completed and sewn. If you are unable to attend the meeting email a photo of your medallion with May borders completed by Saturday, June 11 to remain eligible - any late entries will be disqualified. The photo must clearly show your use of either hand applique or cross blocks, and either peach or yellow color requirements. *** If you were assigned a penalty element in May you must ALSO include that in your May border to remain in the challenge.***
- Show and Tell - bring your modern quilted items to share.
- Secret Pal gifts
- Donation Quilts - Bring any newly completed comfort quilts for Gavers Breast Care Center. Please remember to include a CLMQG label on the back of your quilt.
- Member Feature Questionnaire - If you took a questionnaire at the April or May meeting, please complete and return it to us this month :)
- Donations for the July SummerFest Sewcial raffle baskets.
We hope to see YOU on Sunday!
Don't forget to wear your nametag :)