- June 12 – Speaker Cheryl Sleboda, final Mystery Medallion borders due, 1 pm – 4 pm (There will be a guest fee for this meeting)
- July 10 – Summer Sewcial
- August 14 – Summer Sew-In, no meeting, 11:00am-4:00pm
- September 11 – Quick Curve Ruler demo with Lesley, Mystery Medallion quilts finished (must be quilted and bound) & random drawing for the Grand Prize
- Bees – Talk to Anuschka if you would like to join or start a bee.
- Charity – Kelly has tax-deductible forms and guild labels to sew on the back of your donation quilt. Several bundles of donated fabrics for charity quilts will be available at the June meeting. A Chicago MQG member donated these contemporary fabrics.
- Social – Jalana discussed the options for the venue for the Holiday Party and members voted. Biaggi’s had the majority of votes. Jalana will make our reservation at Biaggi's Restaurant for Sunday, December 4, 2016.
- Board Elections – No one else was nominated, so it was motioned to accept the slate of officers. Everyone agreed. CLMQG 2016-2017 Executive Board: President - Lorrie Gartman, Vice-President - Paige Mistak, Secretary - Jill Smalley, Treasurer - Judy Otero.
- July block lottery rules and information – See this post for all the details.
- Reminder – If you took a Member Feature questionnaire, please complete and return it next month.
- Reminder – Clean up your area and check for pins after sew-in.
- If you are on Instagram, you can tag your guild photos with #crystallakemqg.
- We discussed if there is interest in an offsite workshop to learn how to take better photos with a smart phone. Many women were interested, so the Board will continue looking into this.
5. Show and Tell
6. Secret Pal gifts were handed out
7. Thread packs were handed out to all members who were at the meeting. These packs were donated to the guild by Aurifil.
8. Convergence Quilt Demo by Judy