Sample blocks - use a solid or print background.
It's up to you!
July 2016 Block Lottery Rules:
- Lottery participation is completely voluntary.
- Use only quilt store quality fabrics.
- Block MUST measure 7″ square unfinished.
- There are no rules about fabric choice, but the interior portion of the "envelope" looks best with fussy cut or showcase fabrics.
- If you were lucky enough to win a previous lottery, you must show a completed project using all or some of those ‘winnings‘ to be eligible for this drawing during our July meeting.
- Label each of your blocks with your name.
- One block = one chance to win. There is no limit to the number of blocks you may submit.
- Bring your pressed block(s) to the July 10 meeting. A volunteer will be set up to ensure that participants have followed all the rules and award the lottery tickets!
**Remember to add a 1/4" seam allowance to all sides of the pattern before trimming or you will end up with a 6.5" finished block instead of 7" unfinished!