- 10:00am monthly CLMQG meeting
- 11:00am to Noon Presentation/Lecture with Heather Givans from Crimson Tate (special event fee of $5 per guest)
- 1:00-5:00pm Succulent Garden Workshop with Heather Givans (for registered participants only)
CLMQG Monthly Meeting Highlights include:
- Mystery Medallion Challenge - February border judging and March border requirements revealed.
- Nominations begin for 2016-17 Executive Board positions
- Crimson Tate vending
- Mystery Medallion Challenge - Quilt top with February border completed and sewn. (If you are unable to attend the meeting email a photo of your medallion with February borders completed by Saturday, March 12 to avoid a penalty and remain eligible. The photo must clearly show your use of sewn curves and carnation pink color requirements.)
- Show and Tell - Please limit yourself to one or two modern quilted items this month due to our full schedule.
- Secret Pal gifts
- Donation Quilts - Bring any newly completed comfort quilts for Gavers Breast Care Center. Please remember to include a CLMQG label on the back of your quilt.
- $$ for shopping with Crimson Tate
- Workshop participants have already been sent a separate supply list email.
We hope to see YOU on Sunday!
Don't forget to wear your nametag :)