Sunday, February 21 we will meet from 1:00pm-4:00pm at our usual spot (Home State Bank Commercial Banking Center - see map on the right sidebar.)
Meeting Highlights include:
- Mystery Medallion Challenge - January border judging and February border requirements revealed.
- April Block Lottery - Pattern revealed and sample blocks shown.
- Singer Featherweight Lecture and Workshop - We still have a few open spots for the workshop. See this post for registration information and instructions. The supply list for the workshop was sent all those who have registered.
What you need to bring:
- Mystery Medallion Challenge - Quilt top with January border completed and sewn. (If you are unable to attend the meeting email a photo of your medallion with January borders completed by Saturday, February 20 to avoid a penalty and remain eligible. The photo must clearly show your use of the snowball block and red violet color requirements.)
- Show and Tell - One or two modern quilted items to share with the group.
- Featherweight Workshop items (if you are participating)
- Secret Pal gifts
- Donation Quilts - Bring any newly completed comfort quilts for Gavers Breast Care Center. Please remember to include a CLMQG label on the back of your quilt.
We hope to see YOU on Sunday!
Don't forget to wear your nametag :)