9:00am - 5:00pm
Home State Bank Commercial Center in Crystal Lake
There will not be a regular meeting held at the sew in, however we will take time at 9:00am to kick-off two new programs:
- Mystery Medallion Challenge - the January challenge rules will be announced at 9:00am so be sure to have your center block finished in order to participate. January will be the only month you may begin this program - there won't be an opportunity to join in at a later date so be sure to read all of the program details and rules in this post, including how to participate if you cannot attend the sew in.
- Secret Pals - a year long voluntary program for members. Details, sign-ups, and Secret Pals assignments will be announced on Saturday morning. Watch for another post on this website very soon with more information and directions for participation if you are not attending the sew in.
What you need to bring on January 23:
- Potluck food item to share - hot or cold, savory or sweet - your choice
- Beverages (non-alcoholic) for yourself
- Sewing projects - this is an open sew in
- Sewing machine, sewing supplies, extension cord and power strip
- Iron and/or ironing surface to share (if you have these handy)
- Your completed Mystery Medallion Challenge center block if you are participating
Please email us at crystallakemqg (at) gmail (dot) com to register for this sew-in. We need a headcount in order to appropriately set up the room. Please plan to come early (8:40am) to help set up OR stay late (5:20pm) to clean up. Thanks!