Meeting Highlights include:
- Open Sew In - bring your sewing machine and supplies and spend the afternoon sewing. Don't forget a long extension cord and some lunch to keep you energized. If you have an iron and/or ironing surface to share please bring that too.
- SewMod Designs vending - Lorrie will have a great selection of whimsical fabrics, kits, and patterns.
- Handmade Holiday Bazaar - Choose from a variety of lovely items handmade by our members. Buy a few gift items or treat yourself! Cash or check only. Proceeds benefit CLMQG directly. Watch for another post this week with photos of the items available for sale. It's not too late to donate additional items - just send us an email and let us know what you're bringing!
- December 6 Holiday Party RSVP and Payments are due - $25 cash or check (payable to Crystal Lake Modern Quilt Guild).
- Special Challenge Announcement - we've designed a fun, new challenge beginning in January 2016!
- Show and Tell - bring your modern quilted items to share with the group.
- Donation Quilts - Kelly will collect your completed comfort quilts for Gavers Breast Care Center. Please remember to include a CLMQG label on the back of your quilt.
We hope to see YOU on Sunday!
Don't forget to wear your nametag :)