- December 6 Holiday Party for members at The Village Squire restaurant in Crystal Lake, 12:30pm
- January 23 (SATURDAY) meeting will be an all-day open sew-in, 9am-5pm, members only, at the bank
- February 21 – Featherweight lecture and hands-on Care and Maintenance demo
- March 13 – Crimson Tate/Heather Givans lecture and workshop
- Meeting plans for all of 2016 are almost finalized and will be published soon
- The Holiday Party will feature a plated lunch. Members are welcome to bring some cookies to share. There will also be show and tell and a gift swap. If you 'd like to participate in the voluntary gift swap, please bring a gift-wrapped handmade or purchased item with an approximate value of $15 and include a "from" card on the inside of the packaging to our Holiday Party.
- The new hand-sewing group will meet the first Thursday and third Tuesday of each month at 6:30pm at the Starbucks on Rt 14 in Crystal Lake (next to Five Guys restaurant). No RSVP required - just drop in when you can.
- 2016 CLMQG membership forms and dues must be received by January 1, 2016. New forms will be available at the December 6 meeting.
- Guild volunteer needs in 2016 include: Retreat Committee, Vendor Administrator, Quilt Show Committee, Secret Pals Program, Holiday Party, Garage Sale and Auction
- We will be holding three Block Lotteries in 2016: April, July, and October. The themes will be announced in January.
- We are doing a new challenge in 2016: a Mystery Medallion Challenge. For all the details, see this blog post.
Some show and tell photos from our amazing members and guests...