2015 marks the third year that CLMQG members will participate and have quilts hanging in the greenhouses for the public to enjoy free of charge. This year's show runs Saturday and Sunday, September 19-20.
Please follow these instructions to have your quilt(s) displayed in the show as part of CLMQG:
- deliver your quilt(s) to Countryside September 14-17 OR
- bring your quilt(s) to our September 13 meeting and Shelley will deliver them to Countryside on your behalf
- if you deliver your quilt(s) to Countryside be sure to mention that you are part of the CLMQG group display
- include a label on the back of your quilt with your name, quilt name, and date the quilt was made (this can be a sewn-on label or a postcard you have attached with a safety pin)
- hanging sleeves or tabs are not required to display your quilt
- each person is responsible to pick up their own quilt(s) on Monday, September 21
Questions? Please email us at crystallakemqg (at) gmail (dot) com
Last year we had over 20 member quilts displayed in the show! Check out the photo albums on our Facebook page to see the 2014 member quilts and 2013 member quilts hanging at Countryside!