We will make a decision on the event location by 8:00am Sunday morning, so please check your email inbox on Sunday morning to verify the location.
- Show and Tell - UFO Challenge finishes and other quilted items
- Second quarterly UFO Challenge Prize Drawing
- Fabric Container Swap
- July Block Lottery Guidelines and Samples
- Games and Fun!
What you need to bring:
- Food item that you signed up to contribute
- Finished quilts for donation to Gavers Breast Center
- Show and tell items
- Swap item (if you are participating. Details can be found here.)
- Bagged/camp chair if you have one handy
- $$ to register any new UFO Challenge projects
Thanks for supporting the CLMQG! We hope to see you this Sunday!!