Please email us at crystallakemqg (at) gmail (dot) com if you are planning to attend the sew-in. We need a headcount in order to appropriately set up the room. Please plan to come early (10:30am) to help set up or stay later to clean up if you are attending the sew-in. Thanks!
- Executive Board Elections
- UFO Challenge registrations ongoing
- Show and Tell - UFO Challenge finishes and other quilted items
- Pattern Crush (online Etsy shop) vending (11am - 1pm)
- Open Sew-In
- the scheduled AccuQuilt demo has been postponed until later this year
What you need to bring:
- Finished quilts for donation to Gavers Breast Center
- Show and tell items
- Nominations for Executive Board positions (must have nominee's permission)
- Sewing supplies for sew-in. Machine, extension cords, project(s) to sew, general sewing supplies.
- Food and (non-alcoholic) drink
- Treats if you signed up to bring them this month
- Extra fabric and supplies if you volunteered to make small items to sell at the May Spring Fiber Fling event. Free patterns and instructions will be available for your use on Sunday.
- $$ to register any new UFO Challenge projects
Thanks for supporting the CLMQG! We hope to see you this Sunday!!