Please email us at crystallakemqg (at) gmail (dot) com if you are planning to attend the sew-in. We need a headcount in order to appropriately set up the room. Please plan to come early to help set up or stay late to clean up if you are attending the sew-in. Thanks!
- April block lottery (see this post for more details)
- HST paper demo by Lorrie
- Nominations for May Executive Board Elections
- UFO Challenge registrations ongoing
- New quarterly swap announced
- Show and Tell - UFO Challenge finishes and other quilted items
- Open Sew-In
What you need to bring:
- Blocks for our block lottery (voluntary participation)
- Finished quilts for donation to Gavers Breast Center
- Show and tell items
- Nominations for Executive Board positions (must have nominee's permission)
- Sewing supplies for sew-in. Machine, extension cords, project(s) to sew, general sewing supplies.
- Food and (non-alcoholic) drink
- Treats if you signed up to bring them this month
- Extra fabric and supplies if you volunteered to make small items to sell at the May Spring Fiber Fling event. More details about these small projects are coming to this website; patterns and instructions will be distributed on Sunday.
- $$ to register any new UFO Challenge projects
Thanks for supporting the CLMQG! We hope to see you this Sunday!!