- Lecture, Trunk Show, and vending with Lynn Schmitt from A Different Box of Crayons
- By-Laws revision vote (details sent March 2 via email to all current members)
- Executive Board nominations begin for May election
- UFO Challenge registrations continue
- UFO Challenge first quarterly prize drawing
- Mug Rug swap
- Show and Tell - UFO Challenge finishes, donation quilts, and other projects
What you need to bring:
- Show and Tell items
- Quilts for donation to Gavers Breast Care Center
- Completed Mug Rug swap item (if you are participating). Swap details/rules can be found here.
- $ for vending (optional)
- $ to register any new UFO Challenge projects
Thanks for supporting the CLMQG! We hope to see you this Sunday!!