You must register to attend this members only sew-in. If you have not already done so, please notify us at crystallakemqg (at) gmail (dot) com to register. Please indicate in your email if you will arrive early at 8:30am to assist with set-up or stay late until 6:30pm to help clean-up.
The 2015 membership renewal deadline is also Saturday, January 10. You can download our updated membership form here, print and complete it at home, and bring it to the meeting with your $45 cash or check payment. Please also download and review the updated "Hold Harmless" agreement found here, and indicate your agreement with the terms outlined by checking the appropriate box on the membership form. If you will not be able to attend Saturday's meeting, please complete the form and mail it with your payment check to the address provided on the form. Checks should be made payable to "Crystal Lake Modern Quilt Guild".
Schedule for Saturday, January 10:
8:30am - set up volunteers arrive
9:00am - membership renewals and open sewing begin
1:00pm - break for CLMQG business meeting
2:00pm - open sewing resumes
6:00pm - clean up volunteers get the room back in shape
6:30pm - doors close
Since we are allowed use of the sink, microwave, and refrigerator at the facility, you may bring a lunch and beverages (non-alcoholic only per facility rules) and snacks to share (if you wish). We plan to organize a lunch order of pizza and/or Jimmy Johns for delivery, so if you'd like to participate in that please bring cash for your portion of the order.
Our 2015 UFO Challenge registrations will also begin at Saturday's meeting. Watch for more details on this fun new program here in the next couple of days!
What you need to bring on Saturday:
- sewing projects to work on - this is an open sew-in so you may work on the project(s) of your choice
- sewing machine, the longest extension cord you have, sewing supplies
- an iron and ironing surface to share if you have these on hand
- food (or $$ if you want to join in the lunch delivery order) and drink for yourself
- snacks/treats to share (optional)
- completed membership renewal form and cash or check payment of $45
- $$ for 2015 UFO Challenge registrations if you choose to participate