At our February 8, 2015 meeting we will have our second Sale Table!
So clean out your sewing area and help CLMQG fund our summer picnic and December Holiday party this year - that's a Win/Win!!
Here are the details:
- Please bring any quilting/sewing related books, patterns, magazines, knick-knacks, notions, rulers, or tools that you'd like to get out of your house, and we'll have an area for all members to shop.
- Fabric items may also be donated to the sale table, but please indicate the quantity of each cut with a tag and bag any scrap pieces (smaller than a FQ) together before donating. Fabric pieces and scrap bag prices will be determined by weight. 6 oz = approximately one yard = $2
- Drop off your donation items when you arrive at the meeting. Doors will open at 12:30pm for drop off and shopping.
- Several fabric sample swatch bundles donated by Kaufman Fabrics will be included at the price of $0.25 per bundle.
- Prices have been pre-determined by the Executive Board with books likely priced at $1 each/6 for $5 and magazines at $0.25 each/6 for $1. Patterns are priced at $1.
- A portion of the remaining items from our July 2014 sale table will be included in the sale.
- The Sale Table will open at 12:30pm for purchases prior to the 1:00pm meeting, and will also be open after the meeting.
- CASH only for purchases.
- All proceeds will be deposited directly to the CLMQG bank account to be used for future 2015 social activities such as the summer picnic and December Holiday Party.
- Any items left at the end of the meeting will be donated to a charity deemed appropriate by the Executive Board.
So take some time this weekend to gather your no-longer-loved fabrics, books, patterns, notions, tools, and magazines and bring them to our Sunday, February 8 meeting!