Member Lorrie M tracked down and documented these helpful tips and instructions for uploading your Michael Miller Challenge project photos to the Modern Quilt Guild website. In order for your project to be considered in the contest, you must upload your photos to this specific MQG Forum topic thread.
Having trouble loading your Michael Miller Challenge quilt project to the Modern Quilt Guild website? Go to http://www.themodernquiltguild.com.
1. Enter your login information.
2. Click on the COMMUNITY tab
3. Click on the FORUMS tab.
4. Click on the MQG Fabric Challenges thread.
5. Click on the FINISHED Michael Miller Fabric Challenge thread.
6. Scroll to the bottom of the page to enter your finished project in the "Add new comment" section. Click inside the comment box to type your description.
7. For help loading your photo(s) and finishing your post, click on this link and follow the steps provided by user Andres Rosales:
Use this link to locate other tutorials about how to use other features of the MQG website:
Many thanks to Lorrie for putting these instructions together for us!