Since our official ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY is this month, the board has planned some special surprises to celebrate! We've got some fun door prizes and great food and entertainment in the works, so we hope you can join us to celebrate and either renew your membership or register for a new membership!!
- $25 cash or check for new memberships and renewals
- 56 5" fabric squares for the charm square swap (if you signed up)
- Modern quilting show-and-tell items
- Quilt donations for Project Night Night
- $$ for SewMod vending
- Materials and equipment you'll need for the BOM sew-in (if you're staying)
1. 2014 CLMQG Membership renewals due
i. $25 for 5/1/14-12/31/14 (this partial year will allow us to adjust our membership year to coincide with the MQG fiscal year in 2015)
ii. 2015 dues will be $35 collected in January 2015
b. Existing Member Renewal vs. New Member
i. Existing members to sign in on master contact list spreadsheet, confirming your contact info and payment (check or cash).
1. You will be provided with 2014 CLMQG (with your current member #) & MQG membership cards.
ii. New members must complete and submit a 2014 Membership Form and payment.
1. You will be provided with a 2014 CLMQG Membership card.
2. 2014 MQG Membership cards will be provided at a later date.
c. Existing Members who want to renew but will not be at the May meeting can send us an email and we will forward back an address to send your check.
a. Vote / Count / Confirm Board
3. Michael Miller Challenge
a. Several people did not claim fabric yet
i. Pick up at May meeting. Any unclaimed bundles will be given to a member who would like to join challenge, any remaining will be utilized in our Project Night Night Charity quilts.
ii. Challenge deadline extended to July 25th
4. Block of the Month – Block #7 presentation
5. Show and Tell
6. Guild’s 1-Year Anniversary Celebration
7. Charm Square swap collection
8. Mini-Quilt Swap
9. Sew-In – use this time to catch up on your BOM - we are rounding in to the second half!