This is how we will handle member registrations for all meetings and sew-ins from this point forward.
If you have not yet completed the following steps to "join" the Crystal Lake MQG Community on the MQG website, please do so now:
- Login to the MQG website with your username/email address and password.
- Click the "Community" tab at the top of the page.
- Then click the "Groups" tab at the top of the Community page.
- Search for "Crystal Lake MQG" and select it when the search completes.
- Click the "Join" button for Crystal Lake MQG
- Click the "Follow" button for Crystal Lake MQG
By both "joining" and "following" CLMQG you will be able to RSVP for events as well as initiate and comment on discussion topics.
Please also update your Profile Notification Settings to "Once a day in an email digest" so that you will be notified via email whenever an event has been added or a discussion topic has been posted. To update your profile to receive email notification of new discussion topics and events, please follow these steps while you are still logged in to the MQG website:
- Click the "Profile" tab at the top of the MQG website page.
- Click the "Notification settings" tab.
- Choose how often you would like to receive email notifications - "Once daily in an email digest" is recommended.
- Further down the same page you should see "Crystal Lake MQG" listed with a column to the right marked "Send email?" Click to check this box.
We are currently phasing out the use of our own website for member communications. This website will be maintained only as our guild's "face" to the general public. All communications to members will be posted to the CLMQG Community page on the MQG website.
Thanks for your cooperation as we make this transition. We're looking forward to seeing you this Sunday at 11:00am for the general meeting and sew-in!