- Show and Tell items: 1-3 modern quilting projects you've finished and/or what you're working on
- CLMQG Block of the Month: any blocks you've completed and/or fabrics you've chosen
- Supplies for the Paper-Piecing Workshop if you are registered and planning to participate. See the supply list posted here.
- Supplies and your project for the sew-in if you are registered. Don't forget a really long extension cord if you are bringing your sewing machine. Not registered but would like to be? See this post for registration instructions.
- Project Night-Night quilts for donation.
- Food and drink to keep you going during the sew-in. Non-alcoholic beverages only - sorry, facility rules! Snacks to share are always appreciated, but not required :)
We're looking forward to seeing you on Sunday at 11:00am!