Our next Meeting and Open Sew-In are scheduled for:
Sunday, January 12 from 11:00am to 4:00pm
Home State Bank Commercial Banking Center
(see map on right sidebar)
At 11:00am we will hold our regular monthly meeting to update everyone on guild business and news. All members and guests are welcome and encouraged to attend the meeting portion even if you can't stay for the workshop.
All paid members and first-time attendees may register for the sew-in free of charge. If you've attended our meetings before, but haven't yet become a member, a $5 payment is requested to participate in the meeting and sew-in. Membership forms will be available at the check-in desk if you are interested in becoming a member of the CLMQG.
The very first block in our 2014 Block of the Month program will be presented at this meeting. Check back here later in the week for directions to make Block #1, a supply list, and other pertinent information about this fun, free, and voluntary program! We will not print and distribute directions for these blocks at our meetings, so if you'd like a printed set of instructions to follow along with at the meeting, please print them at home. Thanks!
Please follow these instructions to reserve your workshop spot:
- Send an email to crystallakemqg (at) gmail (dot) com with the words "Register January 12 Workshop" in the subject line. Please include your full name in the body of the email.
- Registration deadline is Friday, January 10
- We will send an email response confirming your registration.
- This is an open sew-in. Feel free to bring any modern quilting project to work on :)
- If you are bringing your sewing machine, please also bring a very long extension cord and/or power strip.
- If you can bring an iron, ironing pad/table, or cutting mat to share, please note that in your registration request email.
If you reserve a spot and later find you need to cancel, please let us know ASAP so we can give the spot to someone on the waiting list.
We are looking forward to seeing YOU this Sunday at 11:00am to kick off an exciting year with the CLMQG!
Until then stay safe and warm!!