Our next Meeting, Paper Piecing Workshop and Open Sew-In are scheduled for:
Sunday, February 9 from 11:00am to 4:00pm
Home State Bank Commercial Banking Center
(see map on right sidebar)
At 11:00am we will hold our regular monthly meeting to update everyone on guild business and news. All members and guests are welcome and encouraged to attend the meeting portion even if you can't stay for the workshop.
All paid members may register for and attend the meeting, workshop, and sew-in free of charge. For first time attendees the meeting portion of the day is free, but a $5 payment is requested in order to participate in the workshop and sew-in. Membership forms will be available at the check-in desk if you are interested in becoming a member of the CLMQG.
The second block in our 2014 Block of the Month program will also be presented at this meeting. Check back here next week for the directions to make Block #2. We will not print and distribute directions for these blocks at our meetings, so if you'd like a printed set of instructions to follow along with at the meeting, please print them at home. Thanks!
A supply list for the paper piecing workshop will be posted here separately early next week.
Please follow these instructions to reserve your workshop spot:
- Send an email to crystallakemqg (at) gmail (dot) com with the words "Register February 9 Workshop" in the subject line. Please include your full name in the body of the email.
- Registration deadline is Friday, February 8.
- We will send an email response confirming your registration.
- The paper piecing workshop will take place after the meeting, but prior to the open sew-in.
- For the open sew-in portion, feel free to bring any modern quilting project to work on :)
- If you are bringing your sewing machine, please also bring a very long extension cord and/or power strip.
- If you can bring an iron, ironing pad/table, or cutting mat to share, please note that in your registration request email.
If you reserve a spot and later find you need to cancel, please let us know ASAP so we can give the spot to someone on the waiting list.
We are looking forward to seeing YOU next Sunday at 11:00am for another exciting meeting with the CLMQG!
Until then stay safe and warm!!