Our next meeting and Machine Quilting Workshop are scheduled for:
Sunday, October 13 from 11:00am to 4:00pm
Home State Bank Commercial Banking Center
(see map on right sidebar)
At 11:00am there will be a short meeting to update everyone on guild business and news. All members and guests are welcome and encouraged to attend the meeting portion even if you can't stay for the workshop.
Membership in the CLMQG is required for this workshop if you have attended one of our meetings in the past as a guest. First time attendees to the CLMQG may attend the meeting portion free of charge and participate in the workshop for a $5 fee. Membership forms will be available and accepted at the meeting sign-in desk if you'd like to join our guild.
Please follow these instructions to reserve your workshop spot:
- Send us an email to crystallakemqg (at) gmail (dot) com with the words "Register October 13 Workshop" in the subject line. Please include your full name in the body of the email.
- Registration deadline is Friday, October 11
- We will send a response email confirming your registration.
- This is a sewing machine workshop, so please plan to bring a machine.
- This is a structured workshop, not an open sew-in.
If you reserve a spot and later find you need to cancel, please let us know ASAP so we can give the spot to someone on the waiting list.
The supply list for this workshop will be published early next week in a separate post.
We're looking forward to seeing you October 13!