If you are NOT REGISTERED, but would like to attend this workshop, please send an email to crystallakemqg (at) gmail (dot) com with "Register September 15 Workshop" in the headline. We will send you a confirmation email letting you know that you are registered. We still have some open spots!
Please see this earlier post for more details about our meeting and workshop, and this post to view the meeting agenda.
Supply List for Schoolhouse Workshop:
- For Jill's block: (2) 10" squares of coordinating fabric
- For Judy's block: (1) 14" square minimum background fabric, and contrasting fabric strips at least 14" length (you may cut your strips ahead of time in random widths or bring your contrasting fabrics and cut them at the workshop)
- For Shelley's block: (8) 4.5" squares of background fabric, and at least (5) coordinating 5" squares
- Sewing machine, neutral piecing thread, snips, seam ripper, rotary cutter & ruler & mat, and the longest extension cord you own!
- Irons and ironing surfaces to share - please indicate in your registration email if you can bring any of these items
There is a "challenge" associated with this workshop with a completion deadline of November 10 - our meeting with Jacquie Gering as guest speaker. More details about the challenge will be provided at the meeting.