Agenda - May 5, 2013
2. Membership Process
- Update on forms (eventually) located on website
- Sign form and give to Judy & Jill
- Jill Smalley – Secretary
- Judy Otero – Treasurer
4. Committees outlined in Bylaws
- Pincushion Swap Announcement – Karen Snell
- Sign up May/June
- Exchange July
5. June Meeting & Social Update
6. Fund Raiser Baskets
7. Name Tags
8. FQ Swap
10:30 – 11:00 Meeting space set up
11:00 – 11:30 Workstation setup and Member sign up
11:30 – 12:00 General Meeting
12:00 – 12:30 FQ Swap & Break
12:30 – 4:00 Workshop
Don't forget to bring the following:
- $30 cash or check (payable to Crystal Lake Modern Quilt Guild) for membership dues. We cannot accept credit cards for payment at this time.
- A quilt-shop-quality fat quarter with tropical colors if you'd like to participate in the FQ swap. Per the above schedule, the swap will occur before the workshop begins.
- Cash $$ for chances in the Quilting Goodies basket auction. See this post for details on the baskets and the auction process.
- Workshop supplies if you are participating. We've still got a few open spots if you'd like to sign up. See this post for a list of required workshop supplies.
- Your lunch and non-alcoholic beverage if you're staying for the workshop. There is a refrigerator in the room available for our use.
Thanks and we hope to see you there tomorrow!