- The exchange is open to all members, and there is no cost to participate.
- An information sheet with basic information as well as some fun questions about you must be completed so that your swap mate can learn more about you and what you like before creating your pincushion.
- After providing your information, you will be given the name and information about another member for whom you will make a pincushion - fun!
- You can find many free pincushion patterns on the internet. Just Google "pincushion pattern free" and you'll get hundreds of links.
- Pincushions will be swapped at our next meeting - June 9. If you are unable to attend the next meeting, please make arrangements to have someone else bring the one you make to the meeting so your partner won't be left out.
- This is a great way to get to know a new guild member!
If you are interested in participating, please email us at crystallakemqg (at) gmail (dot) com and we will forward you to Karen. She is coordinating the swap and keeping track of those signed up and their secret partners :) We will see that you get one of Karen's forms to complete.
We've got 25 people signed up to participate so far - don't be left out of the fun!