Our next meeting and "Introduction to Improvisational Piecing"
workshop is scheduled for:
Sunday, May 5 from 11:00am to 4:00pm
Home State Bank Commercial Banking Center
(see map on right sidebar)
At 11:00am there will be a short meeting to update everyone on guild business and news. Everyone is welcome and encouraged to attend the meeting portion even if you can't stay for the workshop.
Membership in the CLMQG is required for this workshop if you have attended one of our meetings in the past. First time attendees to the CLMQG may participate in the workshop for a $5 fee.
You may register for the workshop at this time, and then bring your completed membership form and payment ($30 cash or check) to the May 5 meeting. Our membership form and details will be posted here soon!
Please follow these instructions to reserve your workshop spot:
- Send an email to crystallakemqg (at) gmail (dot) com with the words "Register May 5 Workshop" in the subject line
- Registration deadline is Friday, May 3
- We will send a response email confirming your registration.
- This is a sewing machine workshop, so please plan to bring a machine. Further supply list details will be posted here soon.
- This is not an open sew-in, but a structured workshop.
If you reserve a spot and later find you need to cancel, please let us know ASAP so we can give the spot to someone on the waiting list.
We're looking forward to seeing you May 5!