- your sewing project!
- your sewing machine (if you signed up to bring one)
- a really long extension cord for your machine, sewing light, or iron
- a power strip if you've got one handy - we don't need one for every person, but if you've got one handy, bring it
- any items you signed up to share (iron, ironing surface, cutting mat)
- your lunch and non-alcoholic beverage of choice - there is a refrigerator and microwave on premises for our use
- a quilt-shop-quality fat quarter containing the color ORANGE if you wish to participate in this month's swap (optional)
As a convenience to our guild members,
Material Girl Fabric Shop in Crystal Lake will be open during our sew-in from Noon to 3:00pm
We're looking forward to seeing YOU at the meeting and sew-in on Sunday!
If you haven't registered yet, but would like to attend, please see this post for instructions.