March 3 from 11:00am to 4:00pm
Home State Bank Commercial Banking Center
(see map on right sidebar)
At 11:00am there will be a short meeting to update everyone on guild business and news. Everyone is welcome and encouraged to attend the meeting!
Because of the large turnout at our first meeting, you must register for the sew-in to secure a spot. There are 18 tables available - 2 seats per table for those bringing sewing machines, and 3 seats per table for those bringing hand sewing. This is a "bring your own project" sew-in.
Please follow these instructions to reserve your sew-in spot:
- Send an email to crystallakemqg (at) gmail (dot) com with the words "Register March 3 Sew-In" in the subject line
- Indicate whether you will bring a sewing machine or hand sewing.
- Indicate if you will bring any of the following: cutting mat, ironing surface, and/or iron to share
- reply by Tuesday, February 26
- we will send a response email confirming your reservation
We sincerely hope we've got enough seats for everyone that wishes to attend, but if there are more sign-up requests than seats available we will start a waiting list.
If you reserve a spot and later find you need to cancel, please let us know ASAP so we can give the spot to someone on the waiting list.
During the sew-in we'll take a couple of short breaks to have show-and-tell to see what everyone is working on and get inspiration for new projects :)
Don't forget to bring your lunch and a quilt shop quality fat-quarter containing the color orange if you want to swap this month!
We're looking forward to seeing you March 3!