Tortilla Pinwheels from Mary B.
- 2 pkgs (8 oz each) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 envelope ranch dip
- 1 envelope italian dressing
- 1 box frozen chopped spinach - cooked and squeezed dry
- 2 (2 oz each) packages chipped beef (Buddig), diced small
- 6 flour tortillas (largest size)
- picante sauce
Mix all ingredients except tortillas and picante sauce. Spread evenly over tortillas. Roll tightly. Wrap in plastic wrap and chill. Slice and serve with picante sauce.
Sausage Cream Cheese Balls from Ellie S.
- One 8 oz pkg cream cheese
- One tube jimmy dean hot sausage (16 oz)
- One large tube Grands flaky biscuits (8 biscuits)
Sauté sausage in fry pan for about 15 minutes. Add cream cheese when still warm to melt. (I softened it in microwave for about 45 seconds on 50 percent before mixing with sausage; just makes it easier to mix). Refrigerate overnight or a few hours to get cold. Cut each flaky biscuit in six sections flatten in a sort of circle and fill with a teaspoon of sausage mixture and pull up biscuit around sausage and pinch closed. Make 48 balls. Bake 15-17 min at 350 deg. My oven is funny, so I baked for 18 or 19 minutes.
Serve hot, room temperature or even cold!
If you have a recipe from the party that you'd like to share with the group, please email it to us at crystallakemqg (at) gmail (dot) com, and I'll be happy to publish it here. I'd like to see that chocolate cake recipe and those phyllo-mango-red pepper things for sure!